Moviecritics.co does not host any of the videos or content mentioned on this website and nor does it engage in copying or uploading videos to any website. Moviecritics.co is merely an index of available links on the internet mostly on the popular hosting sources like Youtube, IMDB, The Movie Database and such sites.
All trademarks, Videos, trade names, service marks, copyrighted work, logos referenced herein belong to their respective owners/companies. Onlinemoviesgold.com is not responsible for what other people upload to 3rd party sites. We urge all copyright owners, to recognize that the links contained within this site are located somewhere else on the web or video embedded are from other various site like included above!. If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners / hosters.
Moviecritics.co respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address
- A statement that the complaining party “in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law”
- A statement that the “information in the notification is accurate”, and “under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”
The above information must be emailed notification to the following Designated Agent: [email protected]